منتديات الشاعرالشريف خالد مصطفى الفزازى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الشريف خـالـد مصطـفـى الـفـزازى

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Telling about my music library

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
khalidfazazy
ADMINSTRATOR
ADMINSTRATOR
khalidfazazy

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 707
الموقع : دولة قطـر / السـودان
المزاج : مثلمـا أنـا
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2007

Telling about my music library Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Telling about my music library   Telling about my music library Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 29, 2008 3:36 am

I was in adolescence also heard many of the Task Swedish "ABBA", they have a song called witch Thchetita magic even today, I also listened to a multi
Songs like Lionel Richie, composer of the song's hands by Love
I also Barbara Strajisnd
Now listen to the songs I like foreign television voice of Maria Carey but I do not save songs
Sting also famous song "I love

Youth songs also heard it on television
Of modern love to hear but not acquired tapes of them
I like Shirin, Wael Kfouri, Asala nassri, Saber Alruba'ai, Angaam, Abdul Majeed Abdullah

In the abstract love of music Mozart

I will be modest by telling about my
Music libraries ...
I was obsessed with the minor songs end with autism love to listen to Mohammed Abdo, Talal Maddah, Ebadi Aljawhar , Abdulhaleem Hafiz ...
Mohamed Abdou in those days and from my perspective at the height of the shine on the beauty of sound and sense ... Oldies never leaving earshot . unfortunately Mohammed was no longer as in the past has much Radiance of ...
Talal Maddah I have known the day I heard his song (on top of the plane) was a promissory note between acquaintance and I found Talal and the voice of the fallen many songs ... the most important techniques for Talal is the sense of beautiful you touch a leading charity ...
Ebadi substance has attracted the color of mourning in his paintings, song poured mixed spirit Ebadi to keep the songs echo even today in the depths of self liked him ..

Abdulhaleemm Hafiz ... I have known through watching concerts filmed
I like what was in "Abdulhaleem Hafiz" is its integration with the air full of music and songs are a musical playing great harmony and discipline with the rest of musical instruments recall that he was on hand to draw the scene where a player before that comes the role of the lump ... In addition to the fact that "Abdulhaleem Hafiz" interactive withdrawn with a beautiful high and low Thrown music is controlled layers of paramount beauty of his voice indicating a high sense and sensation without feeling the seed of "discordant" ...

In those days I loved the songs "Umm Kulthum" so much .. As well as I loved the songs "Freed Alatrash"
After that stage, advancing age shall taste has changed somewhat ... "Mohammed Abdo" is no longer new cluster for more than an old ... He remained on "Talal" "Ebadi" stature and his presence only in certain songs ... "abdulhaleem Hafize" when only I have chance I listen to hem , as well as Abdel Wahab, "Fareed al'atrash " & "Asmhaan" ... To leave those places? ...
"Umm Kulthum" , fell somewhat Lees voice was strong presence in music libraries by her songs .
"Fairuz" ... Magician vote beauty she is Arab votes against an unprecedented loved
Kazem El Saher (some of his songs and color Easter Iraqi Premier).

sunny
KhalidFazazy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://khalidfazazy.ahlamontada.com
khalidfazazy
ADMINSTRATOR
ADMINSTRATOR
khalidfazazy

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 707
الموقع : دولة قطـر / السـودان
المزاج : مثلمـا أنـا
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2007

Telling about my music library Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: musical memory   Telling about my music library Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 29, 2008 4:16 am

Human does not change , including entering the stomach, but reflecting reason and conscience
This is a human base
Of a hallucination, women cloak Shakespeare , and borrowed consciousness and his voice and said:
Warned, they just do not like music
I am afraid indeed possible not love music
I feel that evil Automatic capt on

When Qazi has nurtured me words
How Did all this awareness and musical memory that beings in our live

If we not feeling superior to what revolted by the eloquence of the tunes
This came after it had completed
As Lionel Richie song I love it (Lady) of the throat despite the efficiency of Kenny Rogers in controlling them and discretionary
Ritchie had something important and great, especially when it goes
Deep River Woman
But that separated from his wife and his sweetheart and became even demolished ruins
Said they were not just as inspiring ,She was written to hem some times
Is full of I'm on my way
And, to We are the World
We have tried to return the CDs after the famous
Back to Front
But remained in the back and shadow
Mourning is wearing black glasses FREQUENTLY
Even the fathers ABBA Swedish struck in the same malady, and the World Bigiz Floyd Bank
I will return to the Arab mind is certainly
Our music eastern narrate long

wow what amizin that

KhalidFazazy

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://khalidfazazy.ahlamontada.com

Telling about my music library
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشاعرالشريف خالد مصطفى الفزازى :: منتدى حـروف منـغـٌمـة-
انتقل الى: